It was last month since I started using the coins.ph application to manage my bills and receive payment from my clients. At first, I likewise felt this could be another trick or scam that I should keep away from, and like you who do not believe to anyone or anything effortlessly, I also did ignore those invites from friends on social media. However, things have changed since I decided to try it, now I utilize coins.ph in managing my finances online and I'm having the best experience so far. If there's one thing that I regret about is the point at which I didn't grab the opportunity immediately since the first invitation.
With coins.ph I was able to start investing in cryptocurrency called Bitcoin. I could say say that I was so lucky cause when I converted my cash to bitcoin, the Bitcon price was just around 600 K (php convertion) and after a month, it scaled up to almost 900 K. Obviously, my investment was blown up to almost 40% which is a good start for a beginner like me.
What is Bitcoin or BTC?
Bitcoin or BTC is a cryptocurrency, an internet based currency, a virtual currency or which every you call a currency that you cannot hold physically. It's value depends on the numbers of people who invested in it. Bitcoin was invented by "Satoshi nakamoto" and it existed in January 2009. Bitcoin investment has a lot of ways particularly paying and get paid or what the most people do with it, trading and investment.
Investing with Bitcoin is risky especially when you are not really into trading. However, if you are familiar or expert into trade and exchange business and a good risk taker, you'll find crypto trading as a great way to invest your capital.
How to buy Bitcoin in the Phillipines?
Currently, coins.ph is the most used bitcoin wallets of Filipinos. Coin.ph is integrated with coinbase, the world's most popular bitcoin and other cryptocurrency wallet.
How to register to Coins.ph?
If you are a sponsored user, you and your sponsor will receive 50 pesos once you coins.ph account has been verified, you can use this link to create a sponsored account and just follow the steps provided. Mobile apps can be downloaded from Google play and App store.
Where to buy Coins.ph funds?
You can buy funds thru the following:
online banking (BPI via Dragonpay,Union and Security bank)
over the counter (BPI via Dragonpay, Union bank, China bank via Dragonpay)
Remittance centers (Cebuana and M Lhuillier via coins Xpress)
Robinsons and SM department stores (via Dragonpay)
Bank ATM cash-in
Earning Profit using coins.ph
Coins.ph gives you a lot ways to earn with their ongoing promos.
1. Pay Bills - you can earn 5 pesos for evey uniques bill you pay with coins.ph and extra100 pesos for every 5 unique bills you make in one week. They support over 70 billers.
You can pay bills to the following merchants and services thru coins.ph
- Utilities (power and water)
- Credit card
- Cable channel provider
- Cable link (Met cable, My Destiny, Northstar cable, Filipino cable, Verdant cable, wi-tribe, Destiny cable inc.,Sky cable, Cignal TV)
- SSS and Philhealth
- Telecom and etc.
- find more here
2. Refer a friend - once verified, you'll get a referral link that you can use to refer a friend to join coins.ph, once your referral's account has verified, both of you will get 50 pesos each.It may be a small amount but still a good way to add funds to your wallet.
3. 10 % rebates - if you buy loads from coins.ph to your mobile or friends mobile number of any network (Smart, TNT, Sun, Globe and TM) you'll get 10% rebates credited directly to your coins wallet. I see this as an opportunity to store owners who want to add load business.
4. Get a cash in fee back - this is for Union bank users only, If you buy funds from Union bank, you will get you 10 -40 pesod of your fee back to your wallet.
5. Bitcoin trading and Investment - Buy Bitcoin from your wallet fund, watch the price flow, learn when to buy and to sell your bitcoin and earn profit from it.